You’ve joined our A Makers’ Studio Family and are now a MakerBoss! Are you wondering how you can prepare? Here are a few suggestions…
- Reach out to me and let me know you’ve joined our team
- Set goals and create an action plan
- Join our team FB group
- Place an order to get familiar with the ordering process and play with the products
- Think of how you can share our A Makers’ Studio products with others
- Think of who you can talk to about A Makers’ Studio
- Planning to do in-person Gatherings? Do you have friends who will host? Think of locations
- Check to see if there are any craft shows or vendor events coming up in your area
- Set up your social media accounts… Facebook page and VIP group, Instagram, Pinterest, etc…
- Consider purchasing a small phone tripod so you can make demo vidoes to share
- Designate an area in your home that can be your A Makers’ Studio area
- Set up a business email that is separate from your personal email account
- If you’re planning to work A Makers’ Studio as a business, speak with a tax professional. Be sure to track all of your expenses throughout the year. As a Maker, if you make over $600 in commissions you will receive a 1099 at the end of the year. Remember to keep track of your business mileage as well.
- Order business cards
If you have any questions, please contact me. I’m happy to help! And if you haven’t joined yet, head over HERE to join today.